The 3D printing technology has reached its immense popularity with the fastest growing manufacturing technology today. In fact, 3D printing materials market is projected to touch USD 1,409.5 Million by 2021, with new and innovative printers being developed rapidly to print a wide variety of materials ranging from plastics, metals, composites, and concrete, to organic materials, paper, and food. Moreover the 3D printing materials niche database like us comprising of comprehensive information of over 750 industries, investors, skilled professionals, 3D printing advisors, 3DP specialists, 3D printing material industry. Things that need to be considered for 3D printing database
- Access to comprehensive demographics, contact details, social profiles, and other relevant information of companies and individuals in the 3D Printing materials industry.
- Access to 3D Printing material experts and influencers in this niche market with whom you can collaborate to share knowledge, best practices, and ideas to propel your business objectives forward.
- Quick access to reliable information as and when you need it can help your organization.
- Identify the top performing 3D Printing materials for industry-specific use cases
- Accelerate product development and time to market by saving on logistic and prototyping costs and time
- Improve production flexibility by reducing tooling investment and optimizing assembly and spare parts’ management
- Develop customized products by enabling co-creation with customers
- Accelerate research and development initiatives by quickly validating proof of concepts
- Fuel innovation by exploring unlimited possibilities and capabilities of advanced D printing materials and use that knowledge as a key competitive advantage in the market
- Improve ROI by streamlining production and design processes
- Popularity and acceptance: Growing popularity and acceptance of 3D Printing technology for wide-ranging applications - from prototyping, product designing, and concept modeling to product manufacturing and development of advanced and unconventional materials.
- Reduces barriers: The 3D printing technology reduces the barriers between the customer and the company and thereby making the business more profitable for the hardware innovation.
- Innovation: Increasing demand from end-use industries, such as consumer goods, transportation, and medical – especially the growing use of bio-inks, gels, and composite materials in the medical industry