Real Estate Practice
Real Estate & Municipal Laws
We JKM advises its clients and prepares legal documentation for the purchase, leasing, sale, mortgage of real estate properties including commercial, industrial, agricultural and residential property. The firm also advises clients on the applicable local laws, such as stamp duties and requirements of registration. As an integral part of this area of practice, we also advise on licensing and regulatory approvals required from government and statutory agencies.
Real Estate Law Firm India
The firm also represents clients in litigation filed against government bodies such as DDA,M.C.D, L&DO before various legal forums, in wide range of matters relating to land misuse disputes, land acquisition proceedings, sale of property, leasing matters, house tax issues, and municipal rules and byelaws.
The Probate and Administration Practice advises clients on the preparation of wills, applying to court for probate or letters of administration and resealing of grants of probate or administration obtained from abroad. We offer assistance in the distribution of assets to beneficiaries.
• Legal documentation and advice on Sale/Purchase/Lease of Property
• Landlord and Tenant Disputes
• Land Use Regulations
• Mortgage and Finance Agreements
• Building, Development and Construction Contracts
• House Tax disputes
• Projects and retail property transactions
• Real estate investment and development projects
• Property joint ventures
• Property related acquisitions and dispositions
• Property related project finance
• Formation of Trusts and estate management